20 May 2021, Saudi Arabia Time.
FLIGHTS FROM / TO SAUDI ARABIA
If you are flying from / to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you are kindly requested by health authorities in Saudi Arabia to follow health guidance below to keep you protected when you travel with SAUDIA.
- Continuing the suspension of travel for Saudi Citizens to the following countries:
“Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Iran, Turkey, Armenia, Somalia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Belarus, the Republic of India and any country where the pandemic remains unstable”.
- Allowing Saudi Citizens to travel to the Kingdom of Bahrain according to the following conditions:
– Passengers must be over the age of (18) years, The health status in Tawakkalna must be IMMUNE, completed the COVID-19 vaccine doses or a recovered immune. This does not apply to those vaccinated with a single dose.
– Exception applies to those holding diplomatic visa, diplomats and their accompaniers, official delegations, cabin crews and those associated with health supply chains.
- Starting from 01:00 AM on 17 May 2021, the following conditions will be applicable to Saudi Citizens tIMMUNEraveling abroad :
- Saudi Citizens should have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, or have received one dose on the condition that (14) fourteen days has passed from the day of their first vaccine dose which matches the status on Tawakkalna APP.
- Saudi Citizens who had recovered from COVID-19 on the condition that (6) six months had not passed from their infection which matches the status on Tawakkalna APP.
- Saudi Citizens who are younger than the age of (18) eighteen years on the condition that they provide an insurance policy approved by the Saudi Central Bank which covers the treatments of COVID-19 abroad according to the instructions as established by the concerned entities.
- Non-Saudi nationals holding Tourist Visas are not allowed to enter the Kingdom during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Travelling with ID has been suspended for GCC citizens.
- All arriving guests including the members of diplomatic missions accredited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and their families (except Saudi citizens and children below 8 years of age) must provide negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom, and guests who did not provide the certificate will be denied from boarding the airplane.
- All guests, except passengers under the age of (8) years, to undergo two PCR Tests, within (24) hours of arrival and on 7th day of arrival. If the result is negative, they are permitted to leave quarantine on the 8th day.
- All guests travellers who intend visiting the Kingdom (excluding Citizens, Residents and GCC Citizens) must have medical insurance that covers the costs of COVID-19 treatment in outpatient clinics, emergencies and hospitals, including the institutional quarantine for a period of (14) days.
- All guests must obtain and show a prof of vaccination (vaccine certificates for COVID 19) with one of the flowing vaccines:
• 2 doses of Pfizer BioNTech
• 2 doses of Oxford AstraZeneca
• 2 doses of Moderna
• 1 dose of Johnson Johnson s Janssen
- Vaccine certificates are required to be certified by official health authorities from the country that provided the vaccination for incoming passengers, and the duration between receiving the last dose (the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or the first dose of a single dose vaccine) should not be less than 14 days before traveling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Guests must carry their vaccine certificates at all times during their stay in the kingdom (Or prove of health status through applications and accredited programs in the kingdom) Failure to comply with these regulations makes travellers subject to legal liabilities .in addition to being denied.
- IMMUNE Travelers ( except Saudi Citizens and exempted categories ) must fill out the Registration Immunization Information Form before traveling to the Kingdom through the following dedicated website: https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home to allow them to register their immunization data which will enable them to use TAWAKKALNA App.
- All international travellers’ guests arriving to Saudi Arabia must complete a period of (7 days) of institutional quarantine at their own expense starting from the time of arrival at the institutional quarantine facilities to the Kingdom. The following categories are exempted from the institutional quarantine:
• Saudi citizens, citizen spouses, citizen s children and domestic workers accompanying any of individuals mentioned in these categories.
Non immune travellers, in this category, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test starting on the 6TH day of quarantine.
• Non immune domestic workers accompanying an immune resident Non immune travellers shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and be allowed to take the COVID 19 PCR test starting on the 6TH day of quarantine
•Immune travellers (and their companions under the age of 18 years of citizens and residents Non immune travellers, shall comply with home quarantine for a period of 7 days, and take a PCR test on the 6th day of quarantine).
• Those holding a diplomatic visa, diplomats and their residing families, on the basis that they adhere to the quarantine procedures by staying in their homes in accordance to the minatory of health (MOH) approved regulations.
• Cabin Crews
• Those involved in health supply chains, according to MOH
- All Guests must take a PCR test on the 7th day of arrival If the result is negative, they are permitted to leave quarantine on the 8th day.
- The list of the institutional quarantine facilities licensed by the Ministry of Tourism are available in https://cdn.mt.gov.sa/public/licensedAccommodations/index.html
- Above points not applied on countries that suspended from traveling to/from the kingdom in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as decided by the competent committee as a result of COVID-19 outbreak in these countries.
- Temporarily suspending entry into the Kingdom for all guests coming or passed from (Argentina, United Arab Emirates, Germany, United States of America, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, United Kingdom, Turkey, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Japan) and same applies to those who are coming from other countries if they have passed through any of the aforementioned countries during (14) days preceding their entry to the Kingdom. ( Except Saudi Citizens and their families and accompanying workers , Diplomats, Health Practitioners and their families(. Following conditions will be applied for the exempted categories :
- Providing a negative result of (PCR) test certificate for Non-Saudi nationals over eight years old.
- Exempted categories must undergo for self-quarantine for period of (14) days from the date of entry.
- Family members of Health Practitioners are allowed to travel to the Kingdom from the suspended countries stated in above point #16 without the need to be accompanied by the Health Practitioner and without the need to spend (14) days out of the suspended countries.
- All guests must download and register on Tatamman and Tawakkalna Applications.
- Guests must assign home location Through Tatamman app within 8 hours of arrival.
- Guests most monitor COVID-19 symptoms, and immediately call 937 if any symptoms appeared or go to primary healthcare center or emergency if necessary.
- Guests must do daily health assessment in Tatamman app.
- Guests must follow precautionary procedures during self-quarantine at home as stated in the Health Disclaimer Form.
- Non-Saudi Citizens being family members (husband, wife or children) of Saudi Citizens or home workers (driver or domestic worker) of Saudi Citizens are allowed to enter the Kingdom directly if travelling with the Saudi Citizens and without the need to spend no less than (14) days outside the country in which the new strain of Corona Virus is spread but still need to provide a negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory does not exceed (72) hours from the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom.
- Allow Saudi Woman who is married to Non-Saudi Man to travel to/from Saudi Arabia accompanied by her husband or joining her husband abroad by providing marriage document.
- Allow Saudi Men who are married to Non-Saudi Women who happen to be residing abroad to travel to/from Saudi Arabia to their wives by providing marriage document.
- Traveling abroad from UK :
- All guests traveling abroad from the UK must complete the Travel Declaration Form before their travel via the link here to confirm that they are legally allowed to travel abroad from UK.
- All guests must follow the rules & guidance of the UK lockdown, please check the “Stay at Home” restrictions via the link here.
REST ASSURED «TATAMAN» APP:
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH DISCLAIMER FORM FOR PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SAUDI ARABIA:
THE PREVENTIVE MEASURES APPLIED IN SAUDI ARABIA IN REGARD FOR COVID-19 AND THE PENALTIES FOR VIOLATING IT :
- If a person who intend to travel to Saudi Arabia was diagnosed with COVID-19 or was in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19, he/she should declare to health authorities at their country, and not to travel until 14 days after diagnosis or last contact. Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Perform COVID-19 PCR within the timeframe assigned by Saudi Arabia, and test result is proof of COVID-19 clearance. Violators will be denied entry to Saudi Arabia.
- If respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) are present, declare to Health Control Centers.
- Sign documents required by health authorities and submit to relevant authority at point of entry.
- Download and register to applications required by health authorities.
- Violations are subject for prosecution under (Health Control at Points of Entry Regulation). They would be subjected to fines not exceeding (500,000) Saudi Riyals, and held accountable to consequences of their violation on others.
- Comply with isolation/quarantine according to time and location decided and mentioned in documents signed by traveler, update health status and report symptoms to health authorities. Violations of isolation/quarantine requirements are subjected to penalty not exceeding (200,000) Saudi Riyals or imprisonment for up to 2 years, or both. Repeated violations are subject to doubled penalties.
- Comply with preventive measures after completion of isolation/quarantine period:
- Social distancing and violation of preventive measures is penalized by (1,000) Saudi Riyals, including not using face-masks, not maintaining social distancing, refusing temperature screening at entrance to public or private facilities, and not complying with assigned protocols for persons with fever. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Avoid large gatherings and not to invite to such gatherings. Violations are penalized by (10,000) Saudi Riyals. Penalties are doubled when violations are repeated.
- Maintain hand washing with soap and water and sanitization.
- Request healthcare when symptoms suggestive of infection appear, by calling health authorities on 937 and comply with preventive measures to protect the public.